Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween


This Halloween was a blast! I was Captain Scrimshaw and Chris was a Karate Master. We went over to my Aunt and Cousin's house for dinner, crafts, and games. Dinner was amazing! My Mom made some sticky Vulture Legs, my Aunt and Cousin made awesome salads and we brought bread. After we ate, we decorated some masks and then my Mom's cousin and son came for a visit. While the adults + Chris were visiting with my Mom's cousin, Brett, Amanda, and I went downstairs and played the Wii. I watched Brett and Amanda play Beatles Rock Band and then we played Just Dance 2 together. Needless to say, we were pretty tired by the time we finished. We then got a game, Curses, and played it with my Mom's cousin's son. He was funny to watch (since he was so much younger than the rest of us). We ended the night on a high note and I for one can't wait until next Halloween.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your costumes look great! We stopped by your parents house on Sunday night and were sad to have missed them! Glad you had a fun party! Your mom's "vulture legs/bat wings" are the best!