Today, Chris and I got to hold Lucy. It was really neat! I had never held a newborn before! I knew that she would be light, but I was still surprised. I loved it and can't wait to hold her again soon!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Well, she has come at last! Lucy was born this morning around 5:00am, she weighs 6lbs 8oz and is 19in long! When she first came out, she had a little trouble breathing, but now she is doing great! Here are some pictures:
She is so beautiful and I'm so excited for Brett and Brenda! Congratulations you guys!
Posted by Millertime at 7:10 PM
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Would everyone please give me their opinion of my new haircut! I can't decide if I like it or not. If you need, I can post some more pictures of my hair. Please, please, please, write me and give me your opinion! I am contemplating cutting my hair again so...yeah...PLEASE COMMENT!!
Posted by Millertime at 11:27 AM
Sunday, March 22, 2009
For spring break, Chris and I went on a trip to Southern California which included: Disneyland, California Adventure, Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, and Universal Studio's. Wow. It was a long but incredibly fun week. Here are our top ten events, not in any particular order...
1. Going to Disneyland. Chris had never been to the original and we had a blast! We especially loved the Indiana Jones ride!!
2. Eating at the Blue Bayou restaurant in Disneyland. The restaurant is located at the beginning of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride and it was DELICIOUS!!!!
3. Lunch with Shamu at Sea World. It was really fun to be so close to three Orca's! They are amazing animals and so much fun to watch! Plus, we got to eat Shamu shaped cookies and they were delicious!!
4. The Indiana Jones Ride! It was our favorite ride and we rode it way more than any other ride!
5. The Back lot Tour at Universal Studio's. We got to see a lot of sets and props from some very famous movies! Plus they had some cool demonstrations of special effects!
A sign from the movie Jaws!!
6. All of the cute animals at the San Diego Zoo!
Isn't he just adorable??
7.The Animal show at Sea World! It was sooo cute!!
8. Getting Vanessa onto the Mummy Ride at Universal Studio's (it was really difficult!)
9. Eating at Downtown Disney. (They have some amazing restaurants).
10. Hanging out with family and friends who live in Southern California!
Posted by Millertime at 3:34 PM