Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Birthday

This past weekend held my birthday and I have to say, I was really spoiled! On Friday, Dad and I celebrated our birthdays with family with cake, ice cream, dinner, and presents. I have to say that my family is awesome (cousins and aunts included). I got books, Legos (hehe), the coolest pillows in the world, and more books. Friday was a lot of fun and I enjoyed sharing the celebration with my Dad. Saturday was such a relaxing day! I got up, opened my presents and then we went for a family photoshoot (which the picture below if from) and then played video games until it was time for dinner. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who made my birthday so special! Thank you Chris, you are amazing!! Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, I really appreciated it! Now on to my next quarter century!

3 comments:

The Queen Vee said...

I've been enjoying the photos from your photo shoot on FB, there are some really nice pics. Happy that you had such a nice B-day.

Amy said...

Happy birthday! That picture of you two was my favorite, too (of the ones I saw on facebook).

Millertime said...

Thank you!