Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tracy Aviary



Yesterday, Chris and I met up with my friend Hannah and her boyfriend Michael at the Tracy Aviary in downtown Salt Lake City for a double date. We had never been to the Aviary before and I was impressed. It was a little small, but the birds that they had were fun and interesting to look at. The thing that all of us thought was the strangest was that there was a wedding reception going on at the Aviary. We kept seeing people really dressed up walking around and we were beginning to feel slightly under dressed when we saw the wedding couple. Then it all made sense. The pictures above are some of my favorite that I took yesterday. Overall, we had a great time hanging out with Hannah and Michael at the Aviary! Thanks for inviting us to come with you guys! We had a great time!!

No comments: