Monday, October 18, 2010

Disneyland




I can't believe that Disneyland has already come and gone! It was so much fun!! I was very excited that a lot of the Millers were able to come with us! Chris and I spent most of our time with them and we had a blast! We went on our favorite rides Many, Many times, we ate at some amazing restaurants, we enjoyed searching for pins, trying to stay dry (which is not easy on Splash Mountain), and occasionally met up with the other 5 members of our group. By the end of the trip, I think that all of us were extremely tired (especially our feet) and we had to bid Disneyland ado. It was sad to leave, but I know that we will be back some day. Hopefully it can be another fun family trip. Thank you everyone who came with Chris and I and made this trip so wonderful!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like tons of fun. Was it super crowded?

Millertime said...

Thursday and Friday wasn't too bad but Saturday was pretty crowded. It was so much fun though!