Monday, May 17, 2010

Life After Graduation...

Graduation marked a major change in my life, the transition from student to full time employee. Last Monday, I started my first full time job! I am a preservation technician at the Mountain Granite Vault in Little Cottonwood Canyon in Sandy. I am an employee for the Church History sector of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. What I do as a preservation technician is copy and send microfilm to various organizations. It has been a little overwhelming trying to learn everything that I am supposed to do, but I have been enjoying it so far. I think that the most difficult thing about this transition is going to be not going to school with Chris in the fall! Hopefully I'll get used to my new job quickly!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats! What a cool job!

The Queen Vee said...

Given the economy you were blessed to get a job and I know you will be a super duper employee. Congrats Vanessa on full time employment.