Thursday, June 3, 2010

San Rafael Swell-Memorial Day

This past weekend, Chris and I went to the San Rafael Swell in Eastern Utah to go Jeeping. The weather was pretty windy but we managed to enjoy ourselves quite a bit! The swell was really beautiful and the trails were really fun! I even drove down one trail which is a big accomplishment because going jeeping has always made me slightly nervous, but I actually really enjoyed myself. Chris beware, I might just start driving more and more on the trails!! Below are some of our trip highlights (since I had to really reduce the number of pictures I should post, we took quite a few).

Chris making sure our extra gasoline did not spill (which it did only a little).
I finished my first jeeping trail near this beautiful arch.
Jeeping trails!

Me and the Dinosaur track!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Brave! I'd be too chicken to drive and probably too chicken to even ride unless someone I really trusted was doing it. Way to go! Looks like you had a great time. I was wondering what that last picture was!

Millertime said...

Its kinda faint, but its a dinosaur track! Seeing it was probably my favorite part of the whole trip!!

William Prusso said...

Let me know when the next one is and I'll come too!!!