Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Four Years

Our Wedding
Atlanta, GA
Moab, UT
Anaheim, CA

This coming Thursday, May 6th, marks our 4th wedding anniversary. I can't believe that four years has already passed! It has gone by so fast and we have been able to do some amazing things. We have lived in four different states since we have been married, we have gone on some amazing trips, and we have had some amazing experiences. These four years have taught us a lot about each other and that we still have quite a bit to learn. I can't wait to see what the next year will bring us because as long as I have Chris by my side, our journey together will be quite the adventure. Chris, I love you with all of my heart and I am so blessed to have you in my life. You are my rock, my love, my everything. Happy 4th anniversary!

No comments: