Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome 2010!

Happy New Year! I can't believe that it's already 2010!
As we look back at 2009, here are some of our favorite memories:





Getting Chris to sit in a Smart Car at the Car Expo :)






Going to Disneyland, Sea World, Universal Studio's, the San Diego Zoo, the San Diego Temple, and visiting Chris' sister Lorie and her husband Adam for spring break.







I became an aunt for the first time
when my adorable niece Lucy was born! Congratulations Brett and Brenda!








Chris' Dad flew out for Grandma Miller's 80th Birthday and Father's Day! It was a wonderful surprise!!







Taking Gir hiking for the first time! He was such a trooper and loved it!





Our amazing 10 day trip to Michigan to visit the Millers! We went
all over the state and got to do some amazing things with amazing people!








My younger brother Thomas, began his career in the Air Force. He graduated with Honors from Basic Training and is currently in Tech School until March. Way to go Thomas!!









For Halloween, Chris and I dressed up
as our favorite TV characters, Agent Booth and Dr. Brennen from Bones.




Chris and I got to try out our
culinary skills when we prepared our very first Thanksgiving Turkey (Chris got to carve it). It turned
out delicious!






In early December, my Dad got his first book published.







All of my siblings were able to come out for Christmas. It was really fun to have everyone home for the holidays!







We had a wonderful New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. We got to spend time with the Millers, and we got to have a date day. The New Year started off with a bang and I hope that the good memories keep coming for 2010!

2 comments:

William Prusso said...

Great post, Vanessa. Lots of good things happened last year, but I am glad it is past us now and we are on to a new year.

Millertime said...

I couldn't agree more! Plus, this year is going to have it's share of amazing adventures and new surprises! I can't wait!!