Monday, January 11, 2010

New Years

I know it's a little late, but I finally downloaded my pictures from our New Years Eve party. For New Years Eve 2009, Chris and I went down to Highland to spend some time with Chris' Uncle and Aunt who live in the area as well as the Michigan Millers who had driven in to take Lisa, Chris' youngest sister, to BYU-Idaho. We had a great time talking and eating with the Millers. Later that evening, we came back up to Sandy where we played games and the Wii with some of my cousins. It was a great night and a great way to usher in the year 2010! Thanks to everyone for such a fun time! On New Years Day, we went out to breakfast with Chris' parents and my parents and then went shopping where we purchased our own Wii! So far, this year has been filled with lots of friends, family, and laughter!

Chris playing charades









Vanessa playing "dead" for charades

No comments: