Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day

I have found that Valentines Day is not only a great excuse to spend with the love of your life, but also to spend some quality time with good friends. This Valentines Day, Chris and I both had to work, so we decided not to do anything special (and also to help save for our trip to Disneyland next month). Instead, after going to a gift shop expo for work, some of my friends and I went out to lunch. It was so much fun!! The restaurant was even giving away roses to every women that ate at the restaurant. I thought that, that was a great idea. Well, lunch was amazing and it was so fun to hang out with some of my good friends. So, even though I wasn't able to spend the most romantic day of the year with the love of my life, I still had a really enjoyable day with my friends.

4 comments:

Kernal Ken said...

OK, I'll bite... What is "Guarana Antarctica?" Also, tell you friend on the right of the picture that she has blues that would stop a train!

William Prusso said...

I think Kernal Ken must have been drinking.. what is he talking about?.... Anyway... glad you had fun with yor friends.

Kernal Ken said...

Okay, at the Queen's request, I will explain my previous comments. The "Guarana Antarctica" question concerns the drink they are having. What is it?

The comment about the blues concerns the young lady on the right of the photo who has really beautiful blue eyes, which - as the old song says - could "stop a train."

No drinking on the Kernal's part. Just a question and a compliment.

Millertime said...

Guarana Antarctica is a Brizilian soft drink, my friends and I went to a Brazilian resturant for lunch and one of my friends is also Brazilian (the one with the blue eyes on the right). I've tried it, and it's pretty good!