Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A dog's day

A day in the life of Gir!

5:45am Wake up mom and dad to get let out of the bedroom

6:00am Eat breakfast with Lucky

6:00-12:00 Chew on my bones, sleep on the couch and bask in the sun

12:00-3:00 Bark, bark, bark, bark, and bark

3:00-5:00 Be really excited when mom and dad get home from school/work

5:00-? Play with my family, bark, chew on bones, play with my ball, and look really cute

10:00pm Bed time!

What a lucky life that he leads! To bad not all of life can be as simple as a dog's life! Oh well, I am glad that my life has much more variety and that I don't have to chew on bones every day (that does not sound too fun)!

3 comments:

Nikol said...

hehehe...

The Queen Vee said...

That dog is lucky to be part of your life so that he can have the ultimate dog's life. He could be out running in a pack fighting for survival and I guess that's also true for humans too.

William Prusso said...

You forgot 6:30a - 7:30a. Jump on my bed, climb under the covers, snuggle with me, then systematically push me out of bed!