Monday, June 9, 2008

Hello

Hey everybody!
Well, this is my first ever blog...i'm not entirely sure of how this works, but i'll give it a try.
Chris and I went on an awesome trip to Moab last month for our anniversary (2nd!). We went camping/hiking for a couple of days, and than did a 100 mile 4-wheeling trail in our jeep cheeroke. It was a lot of fun and we really enjoyed the nice weather. Since then we have just been working and trying to see the latest films. Next month we are planning on going to a trip to Lake Tahoe with the Prusso's and more Prusso's. I think that it will be really fun, and I'm looking forward to showing Chris around. Well, I think that's all for now. Until next time...

3 comments:

Amy said...

Welcome to the blogging world! My blog is private so I will send an invite to your e-mail address so you can read. Yey! So glad you're into this now.

So...will you be introducing Chris to the Prusso/Gehmlich activities that are done at Lake Tahoe? heeheehee...
I'm jealous. My family's going there in August right when I'm starting school again. *frown* Oh, well. You'll have to post lots of pictures so I can live vicariously through your blog!

Millertime said...

I'm sorry that you won't be able to go to Tahoe this year!! We are going to be bringing the canoe, so, hopefully Chris and I will be able to do some decent pirating. I think that we're also going to do some hikes, and of course, we have to build some forts. This year we are bringing Gir, to see how he does camping. Hopefully he will do well. I'll post plenty of pictures for you, don't worry. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Im leaving a comment. Loves the pics. Cant wait for the next entry