Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mmmmm...Bread...

Other than my family, there are a couple of things that I'm passionate about. One of those is bread. I love (I mean really, really, really love bread) bread and before Alex was born, I used to dabble in making it every once in a while. Lately I've been picking it up again while Alex is on her nap. The bread that I've made lately are Zopf (a Swiss bread), some banana bread muffins (were SO good) and today I made Rosemary Olive-oil bread. It is delicious!! The nice thing is that I've been able to find some new recipes online and I can't wait to make them. I foresee a lot more bread in the future!

2 comments:

Lorie the Zombie Runner said...

It looks delicious! Now I am ready for lunch!

Amy said...

Sounds delicious! Ryan really likes this book he's found called Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day. Have you heard of it or tried it?