Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Magic Sweatshirt and the Bumbo Chair

 I have recently discovered something magical...a purple Baby Gap sweatshirt that Chris and I recently bought for Alex. Its kind of big for her but she LOVES IT!! Its amazing! If she is being a bit cranky, i'll put her sweatshirt on her and she cheers right up! Today she took her first long nap of 1.75 hours while wearing her sweatshirt. It was awesome!! Chris thinks that the magic is derived from the adorable ears on the hood, but I think that its just comfortable and warm. I really like it though because happy baby means happy mommy! Other than her Magic Sweatshirt I have discovered that Alex really likes her Bumbo chair. She is still kind of small for it, but it really helps her strengthen her neck and she enjoys sitting up and looking around. I love to see her so curious about her surroundings!
Alex waking up with her Magic Sweatshirt

Alex and the Magic Sweatshirt
Alex in her Bumbo Chair
Alex looking around

1 comment:

Lorie the Zombie Runner said...

OMG, somehow I totally missed this post... What cute pictures of Alex! I think the reasons the jacket is magic is because she is finally warm... you need to tell Christ to turn the tempurature up... It isn't the ice ages any more! ;-) So, I got Evie a Bumbo chair, a new bright green one, and she hated it. She would scream and arch her back everytime I put her in it. So, I returned it, and got a used one exactly like yours and she loves it... :-I LOL, funny little ones!