Saturday, March 12, 2011

Snowshoeing



Last Saturday, my Parents, Brett, Chris, and I went snowshoeing up Big Cottonwood Canyon. Chris and I haven't really gone since we were engaged and it was the first time for Brett. We had a blast! I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to make it all the way up the trail (since I'm 5 months pregnant), but I made it! I was super proud of myself. When we got to the end of the trail, Brett and Chris had fun climbing up the side of the ravine and sliding down. It looked fun, but I decided to just take some pictures and video instead. The surrounding land was absolutely beautiful and we had great timing. We didn't see many people while we were hiking up, but on our way back, there were a lot of people starting out. We had a lot of fun and hopefully we'll be able to go again next winter.

No comments: