Monday, February 1, 2010

Goal 2010

As some of you may have noticed, I have a tendancy to chop off my hair periodically during the year. I've gotten a bit tired of this trend, and i've decided that one of my goals for this year, is to not chop off the length of my hair. Here comes the problem...I have tried to do this many times before (just ask Chris), and i'm never able to resist going under the sissors. I was wondering if anyone would like to join me in this goal, and perhaps together we could accomplish it! Or, if you don't want to join me, I would gladly appreciate some tips for what to do when I get into a hair cutting frenzy! Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks everybody!

1 comment:

Apis Melliflora said...

I have a guy friend who grows his hair (facial and on the head) every year to raise money for a children's charity. Then he makes a big deal over THE cut and posts all sorts of photos on FB. Think of the possibilities!