Tuesday, December 8, 2009

4 Years Ago....

This past Sunday marked 4 years since Chris and I met. Here's how it happened:
It was a cold, December evening and my roommates and I were settled down to watch the First Presidency's Christmas Message with one of my roommates boyfriend (who was soon to become her fiance). We were enjoing a lovely evening when all of a sudden, the boyfriend got a call from his roommate wondering what he was doing. The boyfriend then asked us if it was ok if his roommate came over to watch the Devotional with us. We said sure, and all of a sudden Chris was there (he was sitting in our parking lot when he called). When he walked in the room, the first thing that I noticed was his shoes. I know that sounds kinda strange, but I thought that it was really cool that he was wearing Vans. He sat on the opposite couch, and I would have never in 1 million years imagined that he thought I was pretty. I was sitting in as small of a ball as I could fit in wrapped up in a blanket. Nothing especially crazy happened that night, other than my roommates acting totally crazy, but something must have impressed him because he wanted to come to our FHE the next night and he asked me on a date later that week. I would never have imagined that my life would have changed forever that night. I'm sure glad that it did though. We have been inseparable for the last 4 years and I plan on keeping it that way.


1 comment:

William Prusso said...

And we are so glad he came up from the parking lot that day!