Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkins



One of the things that I love the most about this time of the year
are pumpkins! I love going to the Pumpkin patch, going through
potential pumpkins until you find the one. Then, right before
Halloween, we get to carve the pumpkin and roast the seeds.
It's a great time for family and memories! This year, Chris
and I planted our own garden. While we had a lot of cucumbers,
we only got one pumpkin. Today we picked our one pumpkin
so that in a couple of weeks, we can carve it and create some
lasting memories!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That's cool that you grew your own pumpkin! I see you know my secrets for choosing awesome pumpkins...cool shapes and a nice stem. Yours look great! I love this time of year, too. Are you going to be around on Halloween?

Millertime said...

We don't have any plans so far. What is Katelyn going to be this year?

Amy said...

I don't know yet! We'll figure out something cool.