Friday, October 23, 2009

Caught Red Handed...well...Red Pawed

Our dogs have the habit of searching the household trash cans
at night or when the family is absent, and most of the time,
we aren't sure who the culprit is (although Lucky usually get's
the blame). However, last night when Chris and I got home
I noticed that Lucky had some red flecks on her legs. I thought
that it was paint or something that she got into. I asked Chris
what he thought it might be, and he told me that it was gum.
Apparently, Lucky got into my Dad's office and rooted through
the trash. What she found was a packet of cinnamon gum which
she then devoured. The red flecks on Lucky's legs, were the leftovers
from eating the gum. We literally caught her red handed in her trash looting
habits! It was pretty funny! She finally ate all of the red flecks of gum off
her legs!

1 comment: