Friday, July 24, 2009

Our Garden

This year, Chris and I thought it would be fun to attempt to grow a small garden. In the spring we planted some peppers, ochre, cucumbers, squash and pumpkins. So far, our vine plants like the cucumber, squash and pumpkins are doing amazing (they are the huge plants on the right), and are quickly taking over! The peppers and ochre are not doing quite as hot, we haven't given up on them, but I'm not sure that they will produce much. For our first gardening attempt, I think that we're doing pretty good. Hopefully we can have some killer pumpkins for this Halloween!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go! It looks great. I haven't had much luck except for the things I've grown in the house.

The Queen Vee said...

I can't wait to see what your killer pumpkins look like. Love your little garden.....