Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Three years to the day!

Happy Anniversary! Hurray! Today is our third wedding anniversary! I can't believe how fast the time has flown! I also can't believe how lucky I have been to have Chris by my side for the past three years!  He has been such a wonderful husband! He always makes me laugh, he works really hard (and loves to do it which is a total mystery to me), he spoils me rotten (oh darn!), and there are a hundred more things that I could say about him, but then this would be way to long of a blog.  Suffice it to say, that I love him deeply.  I hope that the rest of our marriage is as pleasant and wonderful if not better than these last three!

3 comments:

William Prusso said...

We are so happy for you (and we are happy for us) that you found such a nice guy.... Plus, he fixes my cars! Love Dad

Amy said...

What? It's been three years already? Wow. Congrats!! I forgot you were married just a year after Danny and I!! We really need to have you over--especially now that we have a place of our own!

Millertime said...

That would be so lovely! I'd love to see your new house!