Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cool story

So, tonight Chris and I went to Outback for our anniversary dinner.  When we got there, the hostess asked if we were celebrating anything special, and I said that we were there for our anniversary.  We then proceeded to order and eat our meal without thinking anything of it.  In the middle of our meal, another waitress came up to our table and told us that the couple who were sitting next to us had heard that it was our anniversary and had paid for our meal. I was shocked!! Nothing like this had ever happened to me and I was so grateful to the kind couple who paid for our dinner (plus dessert). The coolest thing about it was that the couple insisted on leaving before we were told, so we have no idea who they are.  I'm so glad that they were kind enough to think of us on our anniversary and I hope that some day I can do the same for someone else.

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is VERY cool!

The Queen Vee said...

Pay it forward, don't forget! Happy Anniversary.