Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

What I am Thankful for this year:
1. My amazing husband Chris. He is my love, my rock, and my best friend.
2. My cute little daughter Alexandria. She has changed my life forever and she is such a joy.
3. My Gir dog. He has been really patient during all of our changes this year.
4. Prusso and Miller Mom and Dad. Thank you for all of your love and support this year, it has meant a great deal to me. Thank you of being wonderful examples of loving parents, I hope that I can be as good of a parent as you all are to me.
5. My Brothers and Sisters. Thank you for being there when I need to talk, figure things out, and need to just hang out. Thank you all and I love you!
6. Chris' job. It has helped our family to grow and allowed us to move into our beautiful little house. I am grateful that Chris is employed during this difficult economic time. We are so lucky!
7. Friends. I am grateful for all of my friends who have supported me this year and I am grateful for finding new friends in my new ward. It has made Church a lot more fun!

These are just some of the things I am grateful for, I would list them all, but that would take way to long to type and I would like to eat turkey sometime today. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope that you all have an enjoyable day and thank you for all that you do for me!

1 comment:

Josh&Sharsti said...

I finally found your blog! sooo cute, I love your winter theme and all your posts.