Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Point Gardens

Yesterday, we went to explore the Thanksgiving Point Gardens with our little Alex. The trip started out pretty interesting when we discovered that Alex had a blow out and we found some shade to change her. Alex got to lay in the grass for the first time while we got situated and she seemed to enjoy it. I'm glad that I carry extra outfits around with me, it was really helpful this time! Once that excitement died down, we walked around enjoying the beautiful flowers and spending time as a family (out of the house). It was pretty hot outside, but we would take brakes in the shade so that everyone was comfortable. Alex was so good. She mostly tried to sleep or looked around. We had a lot of fun! I will post some of the pictures that I took of the flowers soon. Hopefully we can have more successful family outings soon!

No comments: