Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Mother

Today is a wonderful day! It is a day that we are able to celebrate the most influential woman in my life: my amazing mother. My mother is so amazing because she has a quite strength which guides her family along. She is our rock and we love her so much. She is an amazing cook, organizer, thrift shop guru, and she is an example to all of kindness and thinking of others. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful, thoughtful mother who would do anything and everything for us. I love her very much and am so grateful for the example of motherhood that she is to me, especially since I am soon to be a mother myself. If I can be half the mother to my children that my mother is to my brothers and I, I will consider myself a successful mother. Happy Birthday Mom, I love you so much!

1 comment:

William Prusso said...

You forgot one thing.... she is an amazing wife too.....