Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Strange Sensation

Well, I think that i'm finally starting to feel when Miller Light moves. I picked it up for the first time yesterday and to be honest, I wasn't quite sure that it was baby moving at all. It mostly felt like some bubbles were moving strangely on one side of my baby bump. After I felt it, I stood still for a moment thinking, is that Miller Light or what? My doctor had said that the baby's movements could feel like bubbles so, I'm sure thats what my strange sensation was. I was kind of disappointed that I couldn't tell it was Miller Light until I sat and thought about it. I was hoping to feel an amazing mothering feeling when I first felt my baby move, instead of confusion. Oh well, maybe the motherly feelings and excitement will come as I can feel it move more and more. Oh, by the way, three more weeks until we can find out what Miller Light is!! :) Not that I'm counting down or anything...

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm sorry but this makes me laugh because it's so TRUE! The first time around there were a lot of things that I expected to go one way and they didn't. The first time I felt the baby move--it wasn't! Nope--just digestive things going on. But I'm sure those motherly feelings will come! I'm so excited for you two!

The Queen Vee said...

Oh how exciting, I'm sure that's what it was too. It's such a miracle and amazing to experience especially the first time.