Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Best Decision I Ever Made

Almost 5 years ago, I made the best decision of my life. I married the extremely attractive man in the picture below.

To this day, I have a hard time comprehending how I ended up so lucky. He treats me like a Queen and I couldn't ask for more. Since we have found out that I am pregnant, his generous nature has increased (he was so generous to begin with that it was hard to imagine that he could treat me better than the best)! On the days where I have been extremely tired (and lazy) he has cheerfully picked up my slack by making dinner, cleaning the house, walking Gir, and generally taking good care of me. I am so grateful to have such a caring and wonderful husband. He is truly my best friend and he is going to be an amazing father. I am very blessed and I am so happy that I found and married my true Knight in shinning armor! I love you Chris!!!!

1 comment:

William Prusso said...

Vanessa, that was a very nice and moving tribute to your knight... we think he's preaty great too. We are so happy for you..