Friday, August 13, 2010

Thomas' Birthday Celebration


This week, my brother Thomas was home on leave from the Air Force, so we decided to celebrate his birthday. Some of our family came over to my parent's house for cake, ice cream, and presents. He got a good array of presents from Converse to Kool Aid (oh yeah). He gave me, my cousin Amanda, and my cousin Liz a spin in his new Ford Mustang which was a lot of fun. We also watched a funny show called Top Gear (which my family loves) and we had some laughs. At the end of the night, we took some family pictures and the top picture is my favorite. Happy Birthday Thomas! You're awesome!!

1 comment:

The Queen Vee said...

Looks like it was a fun happy celebration for Thomas. Love the pics, you can't go wrong with gifts like Kool Aid and Converse.

Happy Birthday Thomas.