Sunday, November 8, 2009

Birthday Weekend





This was one of the best birthday
weekends ever (probably one of my
only birthday weekends). My Dad's
birthday was the day before mine, and we
celebrated by eating hamburgers together and
watching him open his presents. On my birthday, I
was given the royal treatment. My Dad took me, Brett,
Brenda, and Lucy out to breakfast to IHOP, then he and I
went on a Daddy-Daughter date to see the movie Amelia (which was
sooo good!). Later in the day, I opened presents (and was totally spoiled!)
and Chris took me out to dinner. As if that wasn't good enough, we also went to see
a play called Curtains (a musical which I also highly recommend, it was hilarious), and
when we got home, he surprised me with another present. All I can say, is that I was extremely lucky to have married Chris! He is amazing! Anyway, on Saturday, the day after my birthday, Chris took the day off of work, and we had a date day in Salt Lake City. That evening, we had a combined Father-Daughter birthday celebration where we had a nice dinner and talked with the Nelsons. Overall, it was such a fun birthday weekend and thanks to everyone for the gifts and kind words!

No comments: