Thursday, September 18, 2008

Vanessa's Top 10...

I've been going through a rough patch lately, so, i've come up with a list of my Top 10 Things that i'm greatful for. Here they are:

10. Ice Cream- it makes any bad day way better!
9. Being creative-helps keep my mind occupied.
8. My health-it would be much worse if I had bad health.
7. Books-help me forget my worries and let my imagination grow.
6. Dates-time with the hubby is always wonderful.
5. Being a member of the church-what a blessing!
4. Friends-always there to cheer me up.
3.The beauty of the world around us-we are so blessed to live in such a beautiful world.
2. My family-they are always there for me when I most need them.
1. Chris-my world, my life, my love.

4 comments:

Nikol said...

You're great Nessie Pie! I hope things get better soon!

Amy said...

I second that! Hope things get real better real soon. You are awesome.

The Queen Vee said...

Life is full of peaks and valleys. Without the valley's we wouldn't appreciate the peaks.

I think your top 10 is a wonderful approach to take when you're going through some of the rough patches in life.

Hope you're heading back up to the top of the peak now, don't stop till you get there.

Apis Melliflora said...

What great perspective you have! The right perspective is often to first step to greener pastures. Hope that's the case for you!